Blueberry delight cookies-allergy friendlyFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk, water, apple juice or milk if tolerated shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup rice flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the coconut milk (or water or apple juice or milk) and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in all the other ingredients except the blueberries.
- Gently fold in the berries by hand.
- Drop by the teaspoonful 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes.
- makes 48 cookies
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Cookies And Sweets452 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Healthy Baking123 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Allergy Friendly6 members
Going Coconuts71 members