CRESCENT TURKEY CASSEROLEFrom abbott41 4 years ago
- Ingredients; shopping list
- ½ cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- ¾ cup 1% milk shopping list
- 1 ½ cups cubed cooked turkey breast shopping list
- 1 package ( 10-oz ) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 1 tube ( 4-oz) refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 375.
- In a large saucepan, combine the mayonnaise, flour, bouillon and pepper. Gradually add milk; stir until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add turkey and vegetables; cook 3-4 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Spoon into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Un-roll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles. Seal seams and perforations. Place over turkey mixture. Bake at 375 for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 470, Fat: 30g, Cholesterol: 60mg, Sodium: 655mg, Carbohydrate: 26g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 22g