Cheese Pineapple BoatsFrom carmenbigred 4 years ago
- 1 pineapple shopping list
- 1c. strawberries, cut into halves (reserve 4 whole berries) shopping list
- 2c. cantaloupe or honeydew melon balls shopping list
- 1/4tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 2tbs. lime juice shopping list
- 8oz. cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8oz. Muenster or monterey jack cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 2tbs. coarsely chopped dry roasted almonds shopping list
- ground ginger shopping list
- pineapple yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Select a pineapple with fresh green leaves. Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters through green top. Cut along curved edges of quarters with grapefruit knife to remove fruit. Cut off pineapple core; cut fruit into chunks. Drain fruit and invert shells to drain.
- Place pineapple chunks, halved strawberries and melon balls in large bowl. Sprinkle with 1/4tsp. ginger and lime juice; toss. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Stir in cheese; spoon mixture into shells. Sprinkle with almonds and ginger. Spoon yogurt onto each serving and garnish with whole strawberries. Enjoy.....