Whole Wheat Diabetic Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom kerly87 4 years ago
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1 stick butter substitute, softened (Like smart balance) shopping list
- 3/4 cup Splenda (Or a generic brand brand) shopping list
- 3/8 cup of Splenda brown sugar blend shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips (or sugar free chocolate chips) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, butter substitute, and both sugar substitutes.
- Add vanilla and egg. Beat well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Dough will be real thick, almost like a biscuit dough. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll dough into small balls, about the size of a quarter.
- Flatten into small disks.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, about an inch apart.
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes, center will be a little soft. Do not overbake. Place on rack to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kerly87 Fredericktown
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkerly87 Fredericktown
- Not added to any groups yet!