Turkey Noodle CasseroleFrom tequila12 3 years ago
- 1 pkg. frozen peas, thawed (10 oz.) shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey shopping list
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles shopping list
- 2 TBLS. butter shopping list
- 1/4 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning (I use freeze dried herb poultry seasoning) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine turkey, noodles and peas in a 2 quart baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Saute onion until tender; blend in the soup, milk and seasonings and cook until well blended and heated through. Stir often to avoid sticking.
- Pour soup mixture over the turkey and noodles; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 until hot and bubbly.
The Cooktequila12 Sleepy Hollow, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!