Red Pepper Asparagus and Wild rice soupFrom xploreorganics 4 years ago
- Directions included: shopping list
- 1 Grass-fed chicken breast (bone & skin on) shopping list
- 1 organic red pepper shopping list
- 10 stalks of organic asparagus shopping list
- 1 organic onion shopping list
- 4 cloves of organic garlic shopping list
- 8 cups of water shopping list
- 1 cup organic cooked wild rice shopping list
- 1 cup organic cooked long grain rice shopping list
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- In a roasting pan, oven roast 1 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast with 4 crushed cloves of garlic and 1 chopped onion on 400 until the pan has lightly caramelized. Add 10 stalks of asparagus (cut in 1” segments) and 1 chopped red pepper for the last 15 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven and let the chicken breast cool. Put 3 cups of water in the roaster with the vegetables and be sure to let all the caramelization form the broth. Dump this into a soup pot. Add another 4 cups of water. Shred the chicken breast and add it to the soup. Add 1 cup of frozen cooked wild rice and 1 cup of frozen cooked long grain rice. Simmer for 30 minutes, salt & pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- See above.
The Cookxploreorganics St John's, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!