Easy Cheese FondueFrom alaparrothead 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place soup, dip, and cheeses in the fondue pot
- Heat over medium until the cheese has melted, stirring constantly.
- Add the wine (I like Sutter Home Chardonnay, but any will do) until it has the consistancy of a thick chowder, about 5 to 6 ounces
- Serve with French bread cut into large chunks
- I suggest using a tea candle to keep it warm. An alcohol burner is too hot and will scorch the bottom.
The Cookalaparrothead Mobile, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!