Sandi Ellis Taco BakeFrom arabella1174 4 years ago
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey shopping list
- (I substituted a pound of regular ground beef, but it increases your fat intake) shopping list
- 1 (15 1/2 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chilies, diced shopping list
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 c. (8 oz.) fat-free sour cream (I used reduced fat) shopping list
- 1 c. shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- Baked tortilla chips (opt.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 9X9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Add beans, peppers, and taco seasoning mix.
- Stir well.
- Transfer into baking dish.
- Spread sour cream evenly over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with chips (optional)
The Cookarabella1174 Liberal, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!