Beef Strips And CarrotsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 pound carrots shopping list
- 2/3 cup carbonated soda water shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 pound sirloin steak shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 small white onions diced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Peel carrots then cut into thin slices crosswise at a slant.
- Place in saucepan with soda water, wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar.
- Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut meat into very thin slices.
- Heat vegetable oil and sauté onions 5 minutes then add beef slices and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Stir often then season with remaining salt and pepper then add meat and onions to carrots.
- Mix carefully then stir in cream and heat through but do not boil.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.