Steak Kabobs With Cream Sauce Dated 1969From chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 pounds sirloin cut into 28 1” squares shopping list
- 28 thin slices Canadian bacon shopping list
- 4 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brandy shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 4 tablespoons beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried apricot shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter softened shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Bring steak to room temperature then wrap each square with Canadian bacon.
- Secure with toothpick then thread 7 of these on each of 4 serving skewers.
- Heat oil in large fry pan then add skewers of meat and brown lightly on all sides.
- Reduce heat then sprinkle brandy on meat and add cream and broth.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and apricot then simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove skewers and place on hot serving platter.
- Add butter to sauce and stir constantly until well combined.
- Pour sauce over steak and decorate with chopped parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!