Triple Chocolate BallsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 pounds powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Coating: shopping list
- 1 package semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 package milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine milk, sugar, butter, cocoa and vanilla then refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Mix candy into small balls and put toothpick in each ball.
- Melt coating in top of double boiler and keep warm while dipping candy.
- Dip balls in chocolate to cover well and place on waxed paper lined platters.
- Place in refrigerator to harden.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!