Sara Lee Original Cream CheesecakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and mix well.
- Press the mixture firmly into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Press flat onto bottom only.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F .
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cornstarch and sugar in the bowl of a mixer.
- Mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the butter and vanilla extract and blend until smooth, being careful not to over-mix or the filling will become too fluffy and will crack when cooling.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife
- inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- Mix the sour cream and confectioners' sugar.
- Spread the mixture over the top of the cooled cheesecake.
- Chill or freeze until ready to eat.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
This is great, thanks! Five forks...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
LOVE cheesecake,trying Tinks for Christmas,will try this soon too!High 5!Thanks!lanabade in Goshen loved it
How can you resisit cheese cake? Yum.
tablescape in loved it