Zesty Veggie DipFrom jmhremmi 4 years ago
- 12 oz - Premade Pico De Gio (Usually found in the veggie section of a grocery store.) shopping list
- 8 oz - feta cheese (Unflavored works best, but you can experiment!) shopping list
- 1 tbsp - Finely Chopper garlic (I use the garlic in oil you can get in a jar.) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp - black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup - fat free ranch dressing (Hidden Valley worked great.) shopping list
How to make it
- Drop all over your ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend to the desired texture. I preferred a chunky dip, but smooth works as well.
- You can serve this immediately, but its also great if you chill it for a while for a cool smooth taste that goes great on a wide range of things from veggies to chips.
The Cookjmhremmi Landis, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!