Beef StewFrom theboss 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean beef Tips shopping list
- 4-5 chicken stock or beef stock shopping list
- 2 cups Chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cups Chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 cups Chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup Baby Corrots shopping list
- 1 lb. egg noodles shopping list
- 4 tlsp. Complete seasoning(you can find this in your local international food store, this seasoning goes good on just about everything that you cook) shopping list
- 2 tlsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the beef tips and seasoning until medium-well, add the onion and bell pepper and saute until they are soft, then add the stock and bring to a slight boil. As soon as it comes to a slight boil add the celery and baby carrots, when they are almost all the way soft add the noodles and let the noodles get soft. let simmer on low for about 10-15 minutes, and serve.
The Cooktheboss Valdosta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!