Cape Cod Cornbread StuffingFrom superfoodman 7 years ago
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing cubes shopping list
- 1/2 pound sausage meat, cooked, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 teaspoons thyme shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken broth, in a medium casserole dish. Add chicken broth; mix well. Add more chicken broth for moister stuffing. Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Makes 3 cups.
The Cooksuperfoodman Metropolis, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!