Pumpkin Pecan PieFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell shopping list
- 1 cup mini marshmallows shopping list
- 2 cups canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla butter flavor shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- OR shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- whole pecans as needed shopping list
- whipped topping or cream shopping list
- cinnamon sticks for garnish shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- In the bottom of the pie shell, evenly sprinkle on mini marshmallows.
- Combine remaining ingredients except the nuts and garnish.
- Place filling into the shell.
- Arrange pecan halves decoratively over the pie.
- Bake in center oven rack 350F 45 to 55 minutes or until pie appears set.
- Let pie cool on rack completely.
- Chill well.
- Serve pieces with a dollop of whipped cream and a cinnamon stick for garnish. !!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Christmas All Year181 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Family Favorites139 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Pie Lovers Of The World106 members
Pie In The Sky36 members