Turkey Chop SueyFrom roseisarose 7 years ago
- 2 cups cubed turkey breast or any left over turkey shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 2 celery stalks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 can (8 ounces)sliced water chestnuts (optional) shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth or turkey broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- bean sprouts (optional) 1 cup shopping list
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and celery in butter til tender. Add turkey, chestnuts, and broth. Bring to boil and reduce heat. In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup cold water and cornstarch and soy sauce add to turkey mixture stir. Cook for 2 minutes add bean sprouts. Eat over rice.
The Cookroseisarose Benicia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!