Standing Rib RoastFrom pamelanava 5 years ago
How to make it
- Take meat out of refrigerator 1 hour before cooking, to let it come to room temperature
- Make a paste out of the minced garlic by sprinkling salt over it and mashing with side of the blade of a butter knife.
- (add more salt, if it doesn't start to make a paste-like consistency)
- Once paste is made, add olive oil and rosemary
- (Run your knife through the paste to cut up the rosemary)
- Add pepper and combine well.
- Rub paste over meat
- Place meat , rib side down, on a rack in a baking dish
- Bake 25 minutes per pound for medium at 325.