Easy Chinese Five Spice Stir FryFrom lavachickie 5 years ago
- .5 Tbsp toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 12 ounces chicken tenderloins, cut into 1x.5 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Penzey's Chinese five spice powder shopping list
- 1-2 Tbsp Sriracha shopping list
- 16 ounce package Flav-R-Pac rice Stir Fry Quick 'n Easy Combos® - A Blend of rice, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, red peppers and Green Soybeans shopping list
- 3 Tbsp Yoshida Sweet teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/8 cup peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Drizzle frying pan with sesame and olive oils.
- Heat pan on high, tossing chicken into pan when it is hot enough to immediately sizzle.
- Sprinkle Chinese Five Spice Powder onto cooking chicken.
- Add Sriracha. (Adjust Five Spice and Sriracha to taste.)
- Stir fry chicken until brown on one side, then flip over.
- When chicken is almost fully cooked, add the Rice Stir Fry mix, still frozen.
- Drizzle on Yoshida's sauce.
- Toss in peanuts.
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium-high for five minutes.
- Remove lid and turn heat up, stirring the mix. Continue to cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. I like to remove almost all the liquid via this method so the mix is moist but not runny.
- Sorry no photo. We ate it all. =-)
The Cooklavachickie Salem, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!