Tater Tot CasseroleFrom luvs2ride1979 5 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or to taste) shopping list
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of uncooked oatmeal shopping list
- 32 oz. bag tater tots shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or other flavor) shopping list
- 2-4 cups of shredded cheese, your choice shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix by hand raw ground beef, garlic powder, salt, pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, and oatmeal in a bowl.
- Press the meat mixture in to an 11x7 or 13x9 baking dish.
- Spread the tater tots evenly over the meat.
- Mix the can of soup as directed (cold, do not heat) and pour over the tater tots evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle your favorite cheese over the top and continue baking 10-15 minutes (do not let the cheese get too brown).
- You can omit the cheese for a lower calorie and fat meal.
The Cookluvs2ride1979 Roland, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!