Weeknight Meatless Angelhair pastaFrom lmez 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 tbs. olive oil plus more to toss pasta shopping list
- 1 lrg can tomato sauce (or more depending on how 'saucy' you want dish to be. shopping list
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 pkg. Shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions, strain, toss with olive oil, set aside.
- In large skillet over med. heat cook onion and garlic in olive oil. Be careful not to burn, turn heat down if necessary.
- Add mushrooms, cook for 5 min over low heat.
- Add tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes and vinegar
- Bring to a boil
- Simmer over low heat for 10 min.
- Serve over pasta with more balsamic vinegar on the side to add to taste
The Cooklmez La Habra, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!