Fruity Shark KebobsFrom tucky 4 years ago
- marinade shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry sherry shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 pepper shopping list
- 1 pound shark shopping list
- 1 medium orange cut in chunks shopping list
- 8 green onions, cut in 1.5 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 15 oz can of pineapple chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Cut fish into 1" pieces.
- Marinate in a plastic bag 4-6 hours.
- Drain marinade into a small saucepan and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Skewer everything.
- Grill kabobs on an oiled grill rack for 8 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade often during last half of cooking time.
- Brush with more marinade before serving.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Wow I like this, I'll be making this soon.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
SAVE THE WHALE!!! EAT moe shark!!! Especially this delish dish... way ta go Tuck!!1 HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Tuck... Bugs Bunny's fave dish.. i told him to shaare.. he says.. HLL NO!! THIS ALL MINE!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!