Fruity Shark KebobsFrom tucky 6 years ago
- marinade shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry sherry shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 pepper shopping list
- 1 pound shark shopping list
- 1 medium orange cut in chunks shopping list
- 8 green onions, cut in 1.5 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 15 oz can of pineapple chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Cut fish into 1" pieces.
- Marinate in a plastic bag 4-6 hours.
- Drain marinade into a small saucepan and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Skewer everything.
- Grill kabobs on an oiled grill rack for 8 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade often during last half of cooking time.
- Brush with more marinade before serving.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating2 people
SAVE THE WHALE!!! EAT moe shark!!! Especially this delish dish... way ta go Tuck!!1 HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!
Tuck... Bugs Bunny's fave dish.. i told him to shaare.. he says.. HLL NO!! THIS ALL MINE!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!:)
i am still sleepin apparently... i left a comment for ur carrot raisin recipe in your shark comment... :)
- Not added to any groups yet!