Wild Mushroom QuesadillasFrom tucky 7 years ago
- 2 cups assorted wild mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp, white wine shopping list
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4 oz chevre goat cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup, shredded mozerella cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp, chopped oil packed sun dried tomatoes (well drained) shopping list
- 1 pkg tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Place a medium skillet over low heat.
- Saute the mushrooms in the white wine until tender.
- Add cream cheese and goat cheese (make sure heat is low) and stir until blended.
- Remove from heat and stir in mozerella cheese and drained and chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Just before serving, spread a portion of this mixture on a tortilla, top with another tortilla and place in a skillet on medium heat.
- Turn, and cook until both sides are lightly browned.
- Cut into 8 pie shaped portions.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!