Cider Pork LoinFrom cookinginchina 6 years ago
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 cupsWoodchuck apple cider (we use Woodchuck's Amber flavor, but any brand or flavor should do so long as it is apple-flavored) shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season the pork tenderloins with a pinch of salt, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish or small roasting pan (you can cover with aluminum foil, but it will most likely spill out regardless).
- Pour apple cider over the pork and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
- While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, and cinnamon.
- After the hour, remove pork tenderloins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
- Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours, or until fork tender. The meat should basically fall apart.
The Cookcookinginchina Hengyang, CN
- Not added to any groups yet!