Kaiser RollsFrom rhodesbread 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine two rolls and roll into a 12-inch rope.
- Roll rope in flour.
- Tie each rope into an overhand knot.
- Bring one end of the dough over the top and tuck down into the middle.
- Bring the other end of the dough through the center, going the opposite way.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- If desired, brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.