Lemon Salmon And Spinach PastaFrom carmenbigred 3 years ago
- 3/4lb. salmon fillet shopping list
- 8oz. uncooked fettuccine shopping list
- 4tsp. butter shopping list
- 1tsp. finely grated lemon zest shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4tsp. red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2tbs. lemon juice shopping list
- 3c. baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/2c. shredded carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Remove skin from salmon; discard. Cut fish into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and return to hot saucepan.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, lemon zest, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 7 minutes or until salmon begins to flake when tested with fork. Gently stir in lemon juice.
- Add salmon mixture, spinach and carrots to hot cooked fettuccine; gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating2 people
I'm gonna make for my sister... surprise her:).. I thank you for sharing this 'HIGH FIVE FORKS'!!! recipe:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Fish And Seafood305 members
Pasta Place194 members
Italian Group93 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb118 members
Italian Food93 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members