Salmon rice stir fryFrom mads 7 years ago
- 2/3 cup brown rice shopping list
- 1 fresh salmon fillet shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 t organic butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced carrots or another vegetable shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 fresh lemon shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- basil, herbs of Provence to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the rice in boiling water, set aside and let cool.
- Dice the salmon into cubes.
- Dice carrots (or whatever vegetable you've chosen), set aside.
- Grease pan with olive oil, let salmon cook on medium-low heat.
- Mix in onions and garlic, let fish absorb the flavor.
- Season the stir-fry with salt, basil, herbs of Provence as fish cooks.
- Add cooked rice to pan, let the ingredients simmer together for about 2-3 minutes.
- When the salmon is cooked, serve and squeeze the fresh lemon over the stir fry. Enjoy!
The Cookmads Dearborn, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!