Homemade Lasagna Hamburger HelperFrom sweetmommy 4 years ago
- 1lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 small block cheddar cheese - grated shopping list
- 2 medium carrots - thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium tomato shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 1 green pepper(optional) - thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup 2% milk shopping list
- 1/2 jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 cups shell pasta(or pasta of your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef with finely chopped onion, Italian seasoning, sliced green pepper, and diced tomatoes in a large pot.
- Drain grease from the hamburger mixture.
- While hamburger is cooking, cook pasta and carrots according to the directions on your pasta box.
- Combine pasta, carrots, and ground beef in the large pot.
- Add shredded cheese, spaghetti sauce, and milk.
- Cook on medium heat, and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce begins to boil.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
The Cooksweetmommy Red Deer, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!