Galbi Breakfast BurritoFrom mamaeunbqq 7 years ago
- Galbi from Mama Eun's Korean BBQ (LA Cut - 4 strips, Traditional Cut - 2 strip) shopping list
- Fresh Kimchi from Mama Eun's Korean BBQ (6-8 oz) shopping list
- firm tofu (4-5oz, usually 1/4 of whole tofu) shopping list
- eggs (4) shopping list
- avocado (1) shopping list
- lemon (1/2) or lemon juice shopping list
- Fresh Red or green leaf lettuce (3-4 leaves) shopping list
- tortilla Wrap (2) shopping list
- ground pepper, salt, olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook Galbi on a frying pan or grill as you desire.
- Dice Kimchi in a small size.
- Crush tofu using a spoon.
- Scramble eggs with olive oil, salt, ground pepper.
- Remove outer shell and slice the avocado.
- Dice lettuce leaves in a small size.
- Put a wrap at the bottom and put prepared ingredients. Also put little bit of lemon juice.
- Wrap to make a Galbi Breakfast Burrito.