Cream of Celery and Cauliflower SoupFrom canadianbakertoo 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 celery stalks, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups cauliflower florets shopping list
- 1/3 cup unbleached flour shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- chopped scallion for garnish/or parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In large pot, melt butter. Add onion, celery and cauliflower; when this is softened cover pot and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Take the vegetables and put in blender or food processor and puree. ( I left it a bit chunky) Return to pot and stir in flour, mix thoroughly and cook until flour is cooked.
- Slowly stir in chicken stock and bring to boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- Soup can be heated but do not boil.
- Season to taste and add garnish.
The Cookcanadianbakertoo Brantford, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!