Easy Simple Basic Vegan PancakesFrom froggythefrog 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients well in a bowl.
- In another container, combine the applesauce and soy milk.
- Pour the liquids into the dry ingredients and combine till all the flour is very moist but still a little lumpy.
- Heat up a pan -- I recommend an iron skillet with some spray oil on it -- and get it good and hot. Have a plate ready to catch completed pancakes.
- Take a 1/4 cup measure (like the one you used for the applesauce) and scoop up some batter and pour into the pan. You should hear it sizzle. (Don't pour any more in!)
- Wait until the pancake becomes bubbly and the bubbles look like they might want to stay, then turn the pancake over.
- Cook the other side for 30-45 seconds.
- Put the completed pancake onto the plate and repeat the batter pouring process until you run out of batter.