Thai Peanut Butter Stir FryFrom heideth 3 years ago
- 1/2 c. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c. water shopping list
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. peanut or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper (or sriracha sauce in a pinch!) shopping list
- 3 to 4 c. chopped celery & carrots (or other veggies) shopping list
- 1/2 block firm tofu, poached and diced shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, blend peanut butter, 1/2 c. of the water, soy sauce and sugar; set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add garlic and pepper; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables, stir-fry until mostly cooked.
- Add sauce mixture, stir-fry until it begins to look chunky/dry.
- Add last 1/2 c. of water, stir in.
- Add tofu, stir-fry until all ingredients are cooked to your taste.
- This recipe was inspired by: http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1627,158167-247199,00.html
The Cookheideth Alpena, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!