Easy Turkey TacosFrom brinton 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground turkey shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green or red bell peppper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2-3 cloved minced garlic shopping list
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- 1 small can green chili shopping list
- 1-2 t red chili flakes (adust to your heat level) shopping list
- 1 chicken bullion cube shopping list
- 1 T ground cumin shopping list
- 2 T flour shopping list
- 1/2 C water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown onion, garlic and bell peppers on the stove top. When the onions are translcent add the ground turkey. Cook till the turkey is browned. Drain and rise the black beans and add these along with the green chili and red chili flakes to the meat and onions. Add water and the bullion cube. Make sure the bullion cube is completely dissolved. Add the cumin and stir everything together. Right before serving add the flour to thicken up the mixture. Cook for 1-2 mins more and serve.
- This is great the next day as leftovers and goes great in tortillias, hard shells or over rice or potatoes. I also serve it with cheese, salsa, sour cream and lettuce and tomatoe.