Chocolate Coconut and Pecan Crescent RollsFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I used my silpat mat). Spread a layer of shredded coconut on each triangle; top with chocolate chips and pecan pieces. Roll from the bottom of the triangle to the point.
- Place in the oven and bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve while hot. Enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- ClockworkOiDoll Nowhere, Us
- mscocobrown New Orleans, LA
- kyjudy Nowhere, Us
- superfoodman Metropolis, IL
- goodeat Benton, MO
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- nanabobbie Schiller Park, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating9 people
wow!hungrybear luv this one try real soon in about 1 hour Yeah! high5 bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This is a buityful recipe.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!