Olivias Vegan Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom froggythefrog 4 years ago
- 2-1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup Smart Balance Light (or Earth Balance or any vegan whey-free margarine will work fine too) shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 heaping Tbsp. flax meal shopping list
- 1 heaping Tbsp. Ener-G egg replacer powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips (Guittard is tofu-n-sproutz's favorite) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, mix soy milk VERY WELL (until creamy) with Ener-G egg replacer and flax meal using an electric mixer or hand (immersion) blender. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Set Aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together coconut oil, Smart Balance and sugars. Add soy/flax mixture and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture to liquids. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by well rounded teaspoonfulls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 - 10 min. until lightly golden. (Can also be made into bar cookies in 9 X 12 pan)