Cucumber Dill Cottage Cheese SaladFrom allknowing 6 years ago
How to make it
- Split the cucumber lengthwise into 4 equal slices.
- Slice the long slices about 1/4 inch each.
- Dice the green onions, white and green parts.
- Spoon in the mayo into the cottage cheese.
- Mix (toss) the pie shaped cucumber pieces with the slightly drained cottage cheese and the green onions.
- Add the dill weed and the pepper and mix (toss) again
- You can garnish with a little sprinkle of dill weed and a sprinkly more of pepper.
- Wait 10 or 15 minutes before serving for the flavours to mix.
- Refrigerate any leftover. Mix again before serving again as it will get watery.
The Cookallknowing Chatham, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!