Vegetable Beef SoupFrom lukie4 7 years ago
- 1 (16 oz.) package of frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 3 cubed potatoes shopping list
- 2 lb. of cubed beef stew meat shopping list
- 2 qts. tomato juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. of dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried basil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to pour in tomato juice into a large pot.
- Now add in the veggies and potaotes.
- You want to let this simmer.
- While the veggies are simmering, brown meat in frying pan.
- Then you can add in the simmering juice and veggies to this.
- Also add in the parsely, oregano, basil, and the salt and pepper.
- Stir and cover for about 2-3 hrs.
- Ladle up and serve.
The Cooklukie4 New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!