Barbecue Chopped HamFrom mrspita 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup catsup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 pound chopped ham shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet brown the onions in the butter.
- Add the lemon juice, brown sugar, vinegar and celery. Simmer until celery is soft.
- Add water, catsup, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer sauce for 30 mins.
- Add the ham and simmer another 30 mins.
The Cookmrspita Rialto, CA
The Rating3 people
I have made this and my mother useto make it for us kids its fantastic thank for the memory high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Made this for dinner tonight! It was delicious!! Though, I added a few extra spoonfuls of ketchup and a few of sweet relish. The recipe would have been fantastic on it's own, but I have memories from high school of ham bbq with relish. :) Five forks!dancingfox in Butler loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!