Fosters Fango Mango Cheescake PieFrom cookingfun 3 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1.5 cups of ground graham crackers shopping list
- 0.25 to 0.5 cups of sugar shopping list
- .75 stick of butter shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 8 oz. of cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 pack of Knox gelatin shopping list
- 2 to 3 mangos (cubed) shopping list
- 0.5 cup sugar shopping list
- squeezed juice from one lime shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- In medium sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar
- Melt butter and combine with crumbs and sugar to form a sticky like mixture
- Evenly press mixture into a pie pan thoroughly covering the bottom and sides. Use a spoon to help press and smooth the mixture evenly.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes and let cool.
- Pour about ¼ cup of water in a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin on top and set aside.
- In food processor or blender, add cubed mangos, cream cheese, lime juice and puree together.
- Scrape gelatin into saucepan, add 1/3 cup of water and whisk until dissolved. Add puree, heat and stir on medium heat until the mixture boils.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and refrigerate for a minimum of three hours.
The Cookcookingfun Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!