Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom mokona 5 years ago
- 1 banana, mashed shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups sugar-free dark chocolate chips or carob chips shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the banana, brown rice syrup, soy milk and vegetable oil and whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add to banana mixture, stirring well to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
The Cookmokona Metro-Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!