Salmon Tacos with Honey Mustard Sauce and CabbageFrom goodeat 7 years ago
- 8oz salmon shopping list
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream shopping list
- 2T honey mustard shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional) shopping list
- shredded cabbage or lettuce shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- cilantro shopping list
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking pan and place salmon on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness) until cooked through but still moist and flaky. While it’s baking prepare the honey mustard sauce by mixing together the sour cream, honey mustard and salt and pepper, to taste, in a small bowl.
- Also while the salmon is cooking, cover another baking pan with tinfoil, spray with cooking spray and arrange tortillas on top. Spray the tops with cooking spray and add a pinch of salt to each one. Bake tortillas for 4 minutes, then flip them over and sprinkle with cheese, if using. Cook 3 more minutes.
- Flake the salmon with a fork and place on the tortillas. Top with honey mustard sauce, shredded cabbage or lettuce, guacamole and cilantro. Serve with a side of boiled or refried beans.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating4 people
Good one beats those dry salmon patties my mom used ta make hehe.. HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!