Peach And Ginger JamFrom bahutacha 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut and pip the peaches into a blender
- Add a couple of pieces of fresh peeled ginger with the peaches (add more depending on your taste)
- Blend until smooth
- Add contents into a pot on medium heat, with sugar.
- Mix every few minutes. Let it boil and keep and an eye on it. Keep stirring every few minutes for 30-45min
- During this time add cinnamon or any other ingredients that you would like to add.
- From here you need to watch the content. It will thicken as it heats.
- To check if it is jelly-like, cool it down, put a spoonful in the fridge till it has cooled down fully, and see if you like the texture, if you want it more jelly-like then you may need to boil in for longer.
- Once you like the texture leave it to cool and put the contents into sterilised jars
- This was my first time making it, and it turned out so great, I did put too much sugar in it to begin with so i added more boiled peaches. You may need to experiment while you are cooking.
The Cookbahutacha Hamilton, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!