Pork Chop ParmigianaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 6 bone-in pork chops shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- plain bread crumbs(I use panko) shopping list
- fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 lemons shopping list
- fresh garlic,minced shopping list
- Parmigiana Reggiano cheese shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- mozzarella cheese shopping list
- fresh basil shopping list
- 1 box penne pasta shopping list
- marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the eggs and add juice of 2 lemons. Place the pork chops in the egg mixture. Mix together the bread crumbs,Italian parsley,fresh garlic,parmigiano reggiano and fresh basil.
- Dredge each chop in the bread crumb mixture. Flash fry on med to high heat in olive oil. Then finish cooking in the oven ,cover the chops with foil and bake at 350 for 20 mins
- Remove from oven and spread marinara sauce on each. Top with mozzarella cheese and place back in oven till cheese melted.
- Serve with penne pasta and sauce.
- Sometimesif I have a thick chop,I make a pocket and put some prosciutto and mozzarella in before frying.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
OH YES! ^5doubled in Upstate loved it
This dish was very tasty. I only had 4 chops so I decreased the eggs to 2 and did not measure any of the other ingredients. Be sure to have your pan good and hot so you can brown quickly, or else the breading will fall off the chops when you remove...moredaduk in rollinsford loved it
This dish was very tasty. I only had 4 chops so I decreased the eggs to 2 and did not measure any of the other ingredients. Be sure to have your pan good and hot so you can brown quickly, or else the breading will fall off the chops when you remove t...moredaduk in rollinsford loved it