White Chicken ChiliFrom pamelanava 3 years ago
- 1 32-ounce box chicken stock shopping list
- 3 cans white beans, left undrained shopping list
- 5 cups cooked chicken (rotisserie or boiled) shopping list
- 1 16-ounce jar salsa (any heat that you desire) shopping list
- 1 8-ounce block pepper jack cheese, grated (I used 4 oz of pepper jack and 4 oz of mozzarella because I was serving kids) shopping list
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- Black or white pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely crushed corn chips shopping list
- sour cream, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients, except the corn chips, in a crockpot on high or on the stovetop over medium-high heat until cheese is melted.
- When the chili is ready, add the crushed corn chips, and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Garnish with more chips, cheese and/or sour cream and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!