Marinate Scallops wrapped in BaconFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Stir together maple syruo,soy sauce,and Dijon mustard in bowl till smooth. Add the scallops and toss to coat.Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet witha sheet of aluminum foil.
- Arrange bacon pieces on baking sheet so they do not overlap. Bake until some grease is rendered out of bacon; the bacon should be pliableand soft,about 8 mins.
- Remove bacon from baking sheet and pat with paper towels to remove excess grease. Drain or wife grease from baking sheet.
- Wrap each scallop piece with a piece of bacon and secure with toothpick. Place onto baking sheet. Sprinkle the scallops with brown sugar.
- Bake until the scallops are opaque and bacon is crisp,1o to 15 mins.,turning once.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Wow this is a good one. I will be making this soon.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it