Cincinnati ChiliFrom notquitevegan 6 years ago
- Without the seasoning packet, here is a recipe for the chili: shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- chopped onions shopping list
- 2-3 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 12 oz. diced tomatoes with juices shopping list
- 2 cans kidney beans shopping list
- 5 cups water shopping list
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey, uncooked shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 6 oz can tomato paste shopping list
How to make it
- The easiest way to make this recipe is to find a package of Cincinnati Recipe Chili. I've only found them at Woodman's and online at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Skytime-Inc-Pack-Cincinnati-Chili/dp/B000B6O4LO
- If you buy the packet, there is a recipe on the back and you can modify the recipe in any way you like to get your favorite taste.
- Combine all and bring to boil, then simmer for 2 hours or until thick. Stir regularly.
- Serve over angel hair pasta and your choice of toppings: sour cream, fritos, oyster crackers, cheese
The Cooknotquitevegan Waukesha, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!