Simply Beef EnchiladasFrom matth 7 years ago
- 1 package small corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 lb lean hamburger shopping list
- 1 small can green chilis shopping list
- 1 can red enchilada sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1 Simply Nacho cheese Recipe (http://bit.ly/9O0Vop) - note that you should not add the flour: stop after step 4 shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Spray non-stick coating onto a large baking dish
- Place chilis (including liquid) in a food processor set to finely chop.
- Add the beef, salt and chopped chilis to a skillet and brown on medium.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave by placing them inside a wet towel. I use two paper towels and wrap two tortillas at a time. Microwave for 20 seconds on high.
- Scoop 1 and a half tablespoons of the beef/chili mixture into a tortilla.
- Wrap and place upside down in the pan (so that the tortillas holds together)
- Continue until the pan is filled or you run out of ingredients.
- Pour the can of enchilada sauce over the tortillas.
- Pour the Simply Nacho Cheese sauce over the tortillas
- Place in the top rack of the oven and bake for about 12 minutes, or until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Remove and enjoy!