Beef StewFrom lukie4 6 years ago
- 2 lb. of cubed beef stew meat shopping list
- 1/4 c. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can of beef broth shopping list
- 1 c. of beer shopping list
- 1 onion sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can of mixed vegetables, drained shopping list
- 1 tsp. of dried thyme shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/4 c. of margarine shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Now in your dutch oven you want to melt butter over medium flame.
- Next you can go ahead and cook beef in smaller batches until browned.
- Then you can remove beed and put this aside for now.
- In pan, add the broth, beer, onion, garlic, brown sugar, thyme, and the bay leaf.
- This needs to boil before returning beef to pan.
- Now cover this and bake approx. 90 min.
- Then you can add in the veggies and cover for another 60 min.
- Take out the bay leaf and serve!
The Cooklukie4 New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!