Roasted PotatoesFrom linnydnyc 6 years ago
- 4-6 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (not too small) shopping list
- 1 can of tomato soup shopping list
- Half a can of water shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced shopping list
- Zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- juice of one lemon shopping list
- 3 tbsp of olive oil shopping list
- Dried oregano, thyme -- good size pinch, but rub herbs in hand to get flavors going shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk tomato soup in a bowl with all ingredients except for potatoes.
- Put potatoes in a deep casserole dish. Cover with liquid mixture. Toss gently to cover the potatoes.
- Cover with lid. Bake for an hour.