Chicken Pot Pie Made EasyFrom btrflycookie 6 years ago
- pie filling shopping list
- 3 to 4 Good size boneless checken breasts. Chopped/ bite size shopping list
- 3 stalks celery chopped shopping list
- 5 medium cubed red or white potatoes boiled shopping list
- 1 can Veg-All drained shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- Creamy chicken Gray shopping list
- 1 Lrg can chicken noodle soup shopping list
- pie crust shopping list
- 2 boxes Jiffy pie crust mix shopping list
- 1 eggs whipped shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven 425 degrees F.
- Par-boil chicken, celery, & potatoes. set aside
- Pour chicken noodle soup in blender and mix on high till creamy.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Make 1st jiffy pie crust as directed on box , place into deep dish glass baking pan. 9x9
- Combine pie filling and gravy stir. Then place into pie crust.
- Make 2nd pie crust as directed on box roll out place on top of your filled pie. With fork crimp sides of pie.
- Cut a small cross in top of pie and brush pie top with egg.
- Place in pre-heated oven bake 15 to 20 mins.